An exciting business and/or lifestyle opportunity is to be found at the “Old Lancefield Railway Station.”
Steeped in history, charm and character the station is buzzing with excitement to welcome new owners. Continue the tradition of excellence in business with the “Old Railway Café” – permit in place; Plant Nursery, also with existing permit, create an exciting Art Gallery with existing permit or continue with the current Bed and Breakfast.
Those seeking a country lifestyle in a home filled with nostalgia will be thrilled with the space, the views and the exceptional features – a country lifestyle all within walking distance of the pretty township of Lancefield. Spacious and character filled accommodation consists of:
• Original “Station Masters Office” with open fire place
• Spacious entry- originally the station waiting room
• Delightful formal living room
• Exceptionally large kitchen/family room
• Rumpus/billiard room with adjoining laundry, shower, toilet and vanity
• Five large bedrooms
• 4 Bathrooms & 4 WC’s
• Covered rear verandah with beautiful views
• Original platform fully roofed leading to the outdoor entertainment area which is also fully roofed
• The west facing verandah is an ideal area for a quiet view of the superb gardens and the “Monet Bridge.”
Exciting features include; town and bore water, town and bottled gas, exceptional shedding with three-phase power and so much more!
“There’s excitement at the station” for the owners are moving on.
An adventure in history, business and lifestyle awaits you!