A Once in a lifetime opportunity to own a fully restored Georgian Colonial home. Built in 1870 and beautifully restored by the present owner, the home is full of the charm and character of the Georgian era. Superb pressed metal ceilings and dado, open fireplaces, Baltic pine flooring, sash windows and so much more. The 12 ft ceilings and wide wrap around verandahs add to the character and maintain warmth in winter and comfort in summer.
Wonderful accommodation consists of:
• Two beautiful bedrooms with built in robes, open fireplaces and English “Laura Ashley” drapes
• Lounge room with open fireplace, French chandelier and French drapes
• Dining room/ library or third bedroom with built in book cases, open fireplace, French door
• Sunroom offering a peaceful outlook to the back garden and the fruit trees
• The kitchen is a country delight and offers a magnificent gas fired AGA stove, walk in pantry and lead light window, wonderful Travertine floor tiles plus more
• Large bathroom offering claw foot bath, separate shower and vanity. The laundry is a cleverly hidden front loader washing machine and dryer located in the bathroom
• Spacious rear entry and central passage from the front door complete the accommodation
• Hydronic heating throughout
Pretty gardens, and excellent two car garage/ workshop with concrete flooring and 3 phase power are to be found behind secure fencing. So many features are to be found here. A by -gone era lovingly restored and ready for you to enjoy all within walking distance of the township.
A once in a lifetime opportunity which is not to be missed.