There is something magical about this delightful property on offer. Ideally located just minutes to Woodend and the Calder Freeway, an easy drive to Clarkefield station, and 35 minutes to Melbourne Airport, this property offers convenience and absolute peace and tranquility.
Two road access and a setting which is completely private, the property oozes character and opportunity.
Delightful accommodation in the pretty weatherboard home consists of:
• Two charming bedrooms both with robes
• Bungalow/studio. Perfect accommodation for a teenager/ ideal granny flat or bed and breakfast potential
• Solid Jarrah Kitchen with an abundance of bench space, dishwasher, walk-in-pantry/wine storage
• The kitchen leads directly to open plan meals area, lounge room - all opening onto the front deck - great outlook and perfect for entertaining
• The large wood heater creates a cosy atmosphere even in the snow
• Most attractive Sitting Room/ TV room
• Comfortable bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Laundry and separate toilet
Outstanding features of this property include 3 horse paddocks, picturesque dam, 2 stables, loose box and feed room, ménage, excellent parking for horse float and/or trucks, excellent school bus service nearby, great shedding, container, chicken pen, mini orchard with abundant fruit trees and more.
A picturesque, tranquil lifestyle property situated so close to Romsey is difficult to find! Your own green retreat within the Macedon Ranges or ride out to many tracks with the horses or bikes.
Be quick to inspect and don’t miss out.