Retreat from the city to your own private hideaway! This delightful property named "Homewood" is situated between Woodend and Romsey. Conveniently located to nearby Calder Freeway, 35 mins to Melbourne Airport and an easy drive to Clarkefield Station.
Family and horses alike can enjoy the superb dam, a balance of light bush with cleared grazing areas and the quiet country lifestyle, not to mention the convenience of the two road access to Romsey Road and Black Range Road.
Delightful accommodation in the pretty weatherboard home consists of:
• Two charming bedrooms both with robes
• Bungalow/studio. Perfect accommodation for a teenager/ ideal granny flat or bed and breakfast potential
• Solid Jarrah Kitchen with an abundance of bench space, dishwasher, walk-in-pantry
• The kitchen leads directly to open plan meals area, lounge room - all opening onto the front deck - great outlook and perfect for entertaining
• Most attractive Sitting Room/ TV room
• Comfortable bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Laundry and separate toilet
Outstanding features of this property include: 3 horse paddocks, picturesque dam, 2 stables, loose box and feed room, ménage, excellent parking for horse float and/or trucks, excellent school bus service nearby, great shedding, container, chicken pen, mini orchard and more.
A picturesque, tranquil lifestyle property with an abundance of bird life and fruit trees, a property situated so close to Romsey is difficult to find! Your own green retreat within the Macedon Ranges or ride out to many tracks with the horses or bikes.
Be quick to inspect and don’t miss out on your magical lifestyle.