70 superb acres, outstanding equine infrastructure and an abundance of water. A beautiful home and a lifestyle to dream of.
Centrally located between Woodend, the Calder Fwy and Lancefield, the property offers an easy commute to the CBD and Melbourne Airport.
The exceptionally well built and much-loved home offers:
• Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe and full Ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 with generous Built in Robes
• Large Study/ 4th Bedroom
• Wonderful and very spacious Lounge Room offering sweeping views and access to the wrap around Verandah
• Spacious “Country “ Kitchen of solid timber construction with new stove and an abundance of storage
• Family Meals Area
• Newly renovated Family Bathroom
• Spacious Entry Hall
• Wide wrap around Verandah
The property is well set up for the equine enthusiast or all forms of animal husbandry. Outstanding infrastructure includes: Post & Rail fencing, five Dams, abundant Tank Water, 60 ft x 60 ft Stable complex housing five 12 ft x 12 ft Stables, Kitchen, Feed Room plus a large holding area measuring 36 ft x 12 ft, a 20 ft breezeway easily accommodates horse floats. Three excellent Shelters, one a double, plus two a single. A four-bay Machinery Shed, Cattle Yards plus double Garage with office.
Rich soil, excellent fencing and infrastructure to suit all forms of fun, plus a beautiful and much-loved family home.
“Glenwood Stud “is wanting a new owner.
Call for an inspection today.