Those who love the Retro home will want to view this one. Built in the late 1950s early 1960s the home retains many original features and is situated on a level, beautiful block with views of Mt William from the front verandah.
Comfortable accommodation consists of:
• Main bedroom with built in robes
• Second bedroom/ study with gas heater
• Lounge Room with split system heating/ cooling
• Formal Dining with French doors opening onto the side verandah with split system
• Kitchen offering gas upright stove and dishwasher
• Bathroom with shower and vanity
• Laundry, separate toilet
• Rear enclosed verandah/ sunroom
Excellent shedding including a double garage/ workshop with concrete flooring and power. Plus two 3-bay open sheds ideal for trailers, caravans or boats plus garden sheds, wood shed, brand new water tanks and water pump, and more.
Here is a delightful, charming “retro “home oozing with opportunity.
Be quick to inspect.