Ten usable and attractive acres which offer views to Mt Macedon and Camels Hump provide the setting for a home which is exceptionally well constructed, maintained and will impress the most discerning purchaser.
Exceptional accommodation consists of:
• Main bedroom with luxurious full ensuite and walk in robe
• Three more large bedrooms with built in robes
• Excellent study
• Sitting room, movie room, or TV room
• Dining room
• Rumpus/ games room
• Magnificent kitchen with outstanding walk in pantry and appliances
• The kitchen opens to the casual living space which in turn leads to the outdoor entertainment area and adjoins the in-ground salt water/heated swimming pool
• Modern family bathroom
• Outside bathroom providing for the pool party
• Large double garage
Outstanding features of this exceptional home include as new plush carpets, simple but stylish window furnishings, fabulous walk in store room, plus large linen press, two-way wood heater, Daiken ducted heating and cooling, extensive solar system.
Outside, the infrastructure will impress the equine enthusiast with tack room, feed bay, 12m² barn with concrete flooring or those seeking a country lifestyle with live stock or even the home handy person looking for an exceptional escape from suburbia. The property boasts an in-ground outdoor heated salt water pool and though the property is serviced by town water there is also a 25,000L water tank and so much more.
A short drive from the pretty township of Lancefield and to the Lancefield Golf Course, 30-40 mins to the Melbourne Airport, an easy commute to the CBD and access to outstanding local schools (school buses at the front gate).
On offer is a wonderful property which is exceptional in every way. A private inspection is sure to impress.