An “Australian Homestead” presents the timeless beauty of red brick, wide verandahs and superb lacework.
Situated on a corner allotment and surrounded by manicured gardens, the four-bedroom home provides space, comfort and charm, both inside and out.
Spacious accommodation consists of:
• Main bedroom with bay window, full ensuite and walk-in robe
• Three double bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Charming formal dining room or lounge room boasting lush carpets, bay window and etched glass doors
• Cosy sitting room or playroom
• Exceptionally spacious kitchen, opening to the family area and then leading to the undercover decked area
• Family bathroom
• Super-sized laundry with storage
Outside the well fenced corner allotment has excellent access from both road frontages. A fully powered, large garage/shed with concrete floor and secure storeroom is perfect for car accommodation, trailers, tools and more.
The timeless beauty of this house is further enhanced with high ceilings, elegant window furnishings and light fittings.
Homes such as this is rare - be quick to inspect before this timeless beauty is gone.