Chess Property Consultants are proud to offer this 3 bedroom house in a prime location, just on the edge of the Lancefield township. Situated on approximately 2848m² of immaculately manicured year-round green lawn, maintained via an abundance of water supply from the three large rainwater tanks and a bore and backed up by the luxury of town water, this property offers countless opportunities.
This light and airy home comprises of:
• Comfortable living and dining area overlooking the rural farmland vistas of the Cobaws and Macedon ranges
• Master bedroom boasts a recently refurbished ensuite and a walk-in robe
• Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Solid timber kitchen cabinetry with a double wall- oven, and adjacent meals area overlooking the alfresco area
• Solid fuel heater, reverse cycling split system and solar panels.
Outside there are 2 sheds with concrete floors, fully- powered and secure. One is large enough to accommodate a minimum of 4 cars, store tools, workbench and equipment.
Excellent fencing surrounds this picture-perfect property will ensure your family and pets are secure whilst enjoying the expansive outside area.
Enjoy the abundance of space around you- subdivide the land (STCA), install a pool for the family, turn the converted garage with office into a fourth bedroom.
The sheer size of the allotment, position, wide corner street location plus the dwelling and abundance of shedding and storage all combine to make this property burst with potential and opportunity. Properties like these just don't last.
Don't miss your chance to inspect McMasters Lane today.