As neat as a new pin and set amid beautiful roses and established trees and lawns is a home ready to move into and enjoy.
A short stroll to the Lancefield shopping area, the sporting facilities and the Catholic Primary School make this a most desirable home for the young family or keen gardeners.
Accommodation consists of:-
• Four double bedrooms all with built-in-robes
• Two way bathroom with bath, separate shower and vanity
• Spacious, light and bright kitchen with an outlook to the roses
• Delightful meals area also looking to the front garden and roses
• Lounge room
• Large laundry
• Wide front verandah and rear deck
Plenty of shedding is to be found here including a two car carport, workshop, large garden sheds and caravan shelter.
Town water, gas ducted heating, tank water and a beautiful block which offers the possibility for subdivision (STCA).
Stop and smell the roses and make this your new home.