Situated on a 1569m² block appx, this neat 3 bedroom home is positioned in a lovely, quiet court location in Romsey and offers everything a young couple or family starting out might want.
Step out from the generous open plan kitchen, meals, living and family area, into the backyard where the property offers plenty of opportunity for kids and pets.
This delightful home boasts:
• Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and separate toilet
• Bedroom two and three have built in robes
• Main bathroom with a separate toilet and vanity opposite each other
• Open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry, meals and family area plus a study space
• Separate large rumpus room which could be easily converted to a 4th bedroom leading off from the main family, kitchen, meals area
• Double remote garage with access directly to the inside of the house
• Glass sliding doors leading to an undercover entertaining area overlooking a large well-established garden and backyard
• Garden shed and secure fencing surrounding the backyard
Bring the family and pets and enjoy the space, peace and quiet of this lovely home. Located in the stunning Macedon Ranges, Romsey is just 60km north of Melbourne’s CBD, half an hour drive to Melbourne Airport and just 10-15 minutes away from Clarkefield or Riddells Creek Railway stations.
Call for an inspection today!