How beautiful it is to sit on the front verandah of this much loved WRC home and gaze on farmland and watch the sunset.
Such a peaceful setting is hard to find with space both space inside and out and one of the best views in town.
The home has been recently renovated so there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
• Very spacious main bedroom with built-in-robes and a delightful, modern ensuite
• Bedroom two and three will easily fit queen sized beds plus bedside tables – perfect for the growing family
• Very modern and attractive family bathroom
• New kitchen which offers an outlook to the superb backyard – watch the children play and the birds feed. A large walk-in-pantry is sure to please
• Open plan living with views to the farmland as well as to the backyard
• Undercover decked area plus a covered BBQ area are perfect for summer entertaining.
Features of the home include gas log fire, split system heating and cooling, instantaneous gas hot water with temperature control. Outside is to be found a large garage/shed garden shed, pretty cubby house and woodshed. Beautiful gardens provide colour and shade all year around.
"A clothesline out the back, a verandah out the front and an old rocking chair!”
Here is a home providing all of the above plus more!