Rural living at its best is to be found here on 8 acres comprising of 4 acres on title and 4 acres on a 99-year lease and a completely unique family home.
Situated approximately 3.5km from the pretty township and offering views of Mt Macedon, Camels Hump and the township the most attractive property offers infrastructure for animals, the potential to be self-sufficient and a most delightful home.
Family accommodation comprises of:-
• Large main bedroom with walk-in-robe and full ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are very large and both have built-in-robes
• Lounge or rumpus room
• Fully renovated, as new kitchen offering an abundance of bench space and good storage
• Open plan family/meals area
• Excellent family bathroom
• Powder room
• Delightful laundry
• Wrap around verandahs
Exceptional features of the home include timber flooring, new carpets, newly renovated kitchen, high ceilings, excellent insulation, some double-glazed windows, solar system, solid fuel heater and 2 split systems for heating and cooling.
Outside is to be found a colorbond double garage with double roller doors, concrete flooring and power, dog kennels, chook yard, orchard, fabulous entertainment area, dam, bore and more.
Be quick to inspect a unique and very charming “One Of A Kind” property.