Perfect opportunity to own a beautiful near new family home with a view that you’ll never become tired of. A short walk to the golf course, Romsey sporting facilities, and a short trip to the primary school.
The home comprises of:
• Main bedroom with his and hers built-in-robes and full ensuite
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 have built-in-robes
• Children’s retreat with study nook
• Formal lounge
• Open kitchen/ dining which leads to the walk-in-pantry
• Open plan living with views across the paddocks
• Modern and stylish family bathroom
• Double garage
Features include ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, excellent fencing, superb view, a “blank canvas” for those wanting to establish a garden, side access and room for shedding.
A quite street located between a golf course and farming land.
Be quick to inspect this property.
Once Jason completed his VCE in 2014, he was unsure where his future career lay. He worked in hospitality at a Lancefield winery where his gift for the gab held him in good stead, completed various study courses and then worked in Melbourne’s east as a house painter. It was in this job that he met a young man not much older than him who looked sharp and drove a nice car – he was a real estate agent. This inspired Jason complete his agent’s representative certificate. Jason has been a sales c...