Quality, space, view and location. Here is a quality built home ready for a new owner to enjoy for a lifetime.
The most attractive front verandah and impressive entrance set the stage for the rest of the property.
Elegant family living comprises:
• Wide, elegant entry.
• Exceptionally spacious main bedroom with a most impressive ensuite plus large walk-in-robe.
• Three more large bedrooms all of which will accommodate queen beds and all with built-in-robes.
• Charming formal lounge room.
• Large kitchen featuring an island bench, large walk-in-pantry, and superb views from the window.
• Open plan meals/family area.
• Excellent family bathroom.
• Laundry, separate toilet and double garage with access to the house.
Features include gas ducted heating, light fittings, an abundance of storage, established gardens, secure fencing, garden shed/workshop, paved outdoor area and superb views.
Quality shows and here is quality to last a lifetime – Be quick!!!
Inspections by appointment.
Once Jason completed his VCE in 2014, he was unsure where his future career lay. He worked in hospitality at a Lancefield winery where his gift for the gab held him in good stead, completed various study courses and then worked in Melbourne’s east as a house painter. It was in this job that he met a young man not much older than him who looked sharp and drove a nice car – he was a real estate agent. This inspired Jason complete his agent’s representative certificate. Jason has been a sales c...
Liz has lived in the Macedon Ranges for over 30 years and has worked in the Real Estate industry in the area for 20 years. Liz established Chess Property Consultants in 2005 with one aim in mind " Put people first!" Offering professional but friendly service, Liz has experience, local knowledge and a proven track record shown by consistently excellent results. For the "Personal Touch" coupled with the highest level of ethical and professional service, call and see Liz at Chess Prope...