Private and secure. Sophisticated and comfortable.
Room for family and brilliant for entertaining, here is a truly delightful, spacious home which is perfect in every way.
Excellent accommodation for family living and fabulous entertaining consists of:
• Very large and glamorous main bedroom with his and her walk in robes leading to the beautiful ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are very spacious and have built-in-robes
• The study situated at the front of the house is perfect for working from home, watch the world go by and have complete privacy from family
• A modern, light galley style kitchen offers the perfect space for family and entertainment with an abundance of bench space and storage
• The kitchen is open to the family meals area and the completed lounge room
• Double integrated garage, as new family bathroom, excellent laundry complete the accommodation inside
Outside family and friends can be entertained in style in all weather. The fabulous entertainment area wraps around two sides and can be completely enclosed with blinds kept cosy with heating and cool fans - perfect.
Added features of this perfect home include ducted gas heating, reverse cycle heating and cooling, security shutters on all windows, low maintenance pretty gardens, excellent fencing and more.
Be quick to secure a perfect home just right for family and entertaining.
"Perfect in every way", your new home is here!
Call for a private viewing today.
Once Jason completed his VCE in 2014, he was unsure where his future career lay. He worked in hospitality at a Lancefield winery where his gift for the gab held him in good stead, completed various study courses and then worked in Melbourne’s east as a house painter. It was in this job that he met a young man not much older than him who looked sharp and drove a nice car – he was a real estate agent. This inspired Jason complete his agent’s representative certificate. Jason has been a sales c...
Liz has lived in the Macedon Ranges for over 30 years and has worked in the Real Estate industry in the area for 20 years. Liz established Chess Property Consultants in 2005 with one aim in mind " Put people first!" Offering professional but friendly service, Liz has experience, local knowledge and a proven track record shown by consistently excellent results. For the "Personal Touch" coupled with the highest level of ethical and professional service, call and see Liz at Chess Prope...