Set in a sought-after location is a much-loved property offering a sustainable, relaxed lifestyle complete with luxurious creature comforts.
The brick veneer home has been tastefully extended and renovated to the highest standards (5-year warranty on the extension). The list of extras is impressive as is the accommodation which includes:
• A resort style, sophisticated main bedroom with access to the rear deck and an outlook to the peaceful rear garden
• A most luxurious ensuite and custom designed walk-in-robe add to the “resort” feeling
• Two more spacious bedrooms both with built-in-robes and views to the cottage style garden
• An excellent study/home office situated at the front door – perfect for those working from home or a home based business
• Large family bathroom with bath, separate shower and large vanity with storage
• Powder room
• The formal lounge boasts a gas log fire and beautiful fire surround
• Through french doors from the lounge is the family meals area with bay window
• The “cooks” kitchen is a joy to behold. 4 oven Belling stove (gas/electric cooking), double “Franke” sink, Caesar stone benchtops, truly magnificent butlers pantry complete with an abundance of storage, sink, dishwasher, wine glass shelving, bench space. Entertain with ease and style
• Family sitting area with solid fuel heater and custom built shelving and storage
• A most efficient laundry – it is a delight to do the washing
• From the family room step onto the magnificent undercover entertainment area
There are so many extras here, a “Must See” property. 2 powered sheds, 17 panel 5.1KW solar system, instant hot water, 3 water tanks, brand new roof with performance insulation (rated R7.0). Double glazed windows to the kitchen/meals area, family room and main bedroom.
All year food supply from the fruit trees, veggie garden, chook yard and so much more – the list goes on and on.
Location, lifestyle, luxury and sustainability! It is all here for the most discerning of buyers.
Be quick to view.