How peaceful it is! Just minutes from the township of Lancefield, here is a property offering a tranquil lifestyle, million dollar 360° views, an abundance of fresh spring water PLUS exceptional infrastructure for the equine enthusiast.
Professional trainers, endurance riders, thoroughbred owners or lovers of horses take note!
Extraordinary Infrastructure includes:
• Horse friendly Baco wiring fencing newly installed throughout the property
• Multi-functional with paddocks suitable for all horses ranging from night yards to large paddocks, breeding and spelling paddocks
• 2 very large paddocks – one approximately 10 acres the other approximately 12 acres each with a spring fed dam
Added to the above features:
• 45-metre-long horse swim dam
• 5 superb dams – 3 of which are spring fed
• 2 training tracks – 1/1000 metre full training track plus 1/750 metre jogging track
• Large barn with 4 x race day style tie up bays, tack room, feed room, wash bay with gas hot water, office desk/work bench and an abundance of storage
The list of features goes on and on.
Build your dream home on the existing site cut with planning permit approved.
An easy distance to Kilmore, Lancefield, Woodend and Gisborne and just an hour from Melbourne or Bendigo
Be quick – rich pasture, an abundance of water, building permit and wonderful infrastructure.